John Minor Carothers III

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Could I be any dumber?

Well, yesterday, my grandparents freakin' SPOILED me! First they took me to see a movie that DEFINITELY shouldn't be watched with grandparents...I knew it would be a mistake, but they were my only way of seeing the movie. It was "Bad Teacher". I thought it would just be bad language and a bunch of sex talk, but right out of no where it has a close up of someone's BOOBS! I am NOT the kind of person that finds pleasure of that crap! AND MY GRANDPARENTS WERE WITH ME!!!!!!! Talk about awkward!!! So, I just looked at the ceiling the whole scene while they laughed at it. Well, after the movie, they took me shoe shopping! I got my first pair of converse EVER and I love them so much! I'm thinking about putting a green shoe lace in one shoe and a blue one in the other(: . And I ALSO got Wallabees! I had mentioned that I couldn't make up my mind between both, and they kept asking me if I wanted both, and I kept saying no, and finally I said yes because they were getting on my nerves. Then, I was looking at iPod cases, and so we had to drive around to every store that might sell them, and when we found one in the mall, it was $39 but we could've gotten them A LOT cheaper. That's why you've got to love grandparents! Haha and tomorrow my grandfathe is taking me kayaking! I don't know what is with him and kayaking now, but he went with someone in his church and he fell in love! HE LITERALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A KAYAK!!!! He's crazy. Well I guess that's it! Bye guys!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment