John Minor Carothers III

Monday, July 4, 2011

Wow...I'm so lousy!

It's been like 3 months since I've posted. And you better believe that A LOT has happened! First, I was in my very first play and I LOVED* it!(: I just love being with the drama club!!! Then school got out. And last month we went to Atlanta Fest. It was so. freakin. awesome!!! Casting Crowns are my absolute favorite and they freakin rocked there! I also discovered a new band named Anthem Lights! THAT is a band you need to look up! Then, this past week, I went to Jasper, Alabama with the Estuses for housesitting and I absolutely love the people there! I just wish I could have been able to spend the 4th of July here at my Nana and Papa's. And the last week of July, I'll be going for my 5th year of AIM Southeast Church Youth Camp. I love it every year! But of course, everyone goes to the beach while I spend 85% of my time at home doing nothing! I hate being poor :/. Well anyways, School starts next month and I'll be a sophomore! It seems like the worst year of high school so I'm not really looking forward to it. But anyways, I'm tired of typing and I dont think anyone even reads this dumb thing because, quite frankly, I don't even read it! So goodbye peeps (yes, that is the whitest kid ever trying to act gangster).

No comments:

Post a Comment