John Minor Carothers III

Monday, July 18, 2011

I really don't know why....

Well, my dear friend (you should know who she is by now) posted a letter to her future husband. I told her that I didn't know what to post. She tells me to write a letter to my future wife. I explain to her that I don't want to grow up. So she tells me to write one to my future girlfriend. So I gave in. But seeing that I'm not this kind of person at all, it will be from the point of view of a nerd. So here goes.

Dear Whitney, (I just decided to choose that random name because it sounds like a gorgeous popular girl)

I may stalk you now, and have an asthma attack every time I talk to you, but one day, I will be a man that fulfills your needs! I will become the number one World of Warcraft player in the WORLD! I WILL stay up past 7:30 (but no later than eight). I WILL eat/drink dairy products! I may (no promises) stop sleeping in my power ranger footie pajamas! No, there is no may, I WILL just for you! You are worthy of it! You will regret whipping your beautiful, long, luscious, bleach blonde hair that smells like strawberry-banana  in my face some day! I can see it now! We're sitting in the same room (but not on the same peice of furniture...that is so sexual!) with the largest gaming computer in the world! And I'm sitting there...making your World of Warcraft account. And when we grow old, we will sit on the front porch with our laptops, playing World of Warcraft. Then, I will lean over, and we will share our first kiss! And it WILL be almost a second long! I can't wait to share our wonderful life together! See you in my dreams! :)


Very intertaining wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed it because it was very hard to come up with! Well I hope you had a good laugh....talk to ya soon guys!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment