John Minor Carothers III

Friday, July 13, 2012

Strange Dreams and Ridiculous Heart Attacks...

Ok, so today had been great. I got to see the beautiful faces of my fellow drama club officers (two of them happen to be some of my best friends) at a drama meeting today from 9:00-12:00. Then I go to Ranchito's (BEST MEXICAN FOOD PLACE EVER! And pretty much the only restaurant in E-town) with some of them. Well after that, I meet up with the girl that's gonna be in charge of the "dancers" on the field in the half-time show because she needed to come up with a routine, and it was a lot of partnering, so she needed my help. So, obviously, this seems like an exhausting day. I finally get home around maybe 3:30-ish? But the sleepiness didn't hit me till waaay later. So I end up falling asleep around 5:30. And I had the weirdest dream.

Ok, so I'm with my youth group, and we're on some kind of mission trip. Well, for some reason, we're staying right down the road from my house (which is pointless, because then we could stay at the church) and the house we're staying in is up for sell (I guess we were staying in it because it'd be empty). Well, anyways, apparently there's been a lot of break-ins, in my little community (it's like the biggest community in the town, but for safety purposes, I'll call it Redneck-town). Well, this particular night, there's a break-in at the house like right across the street or something, and somehow, we know the robber is coming to the house we're staying in because it's empty, so it's kind of a smart idea. So, we FREAK OUT. Imagine like 40 teenagers gathering their crap as fast as they can and getting into the bus. And we have police and all kinds of people at this house. So, we're on the bus, and we're on the way back to the church, and we all feel relieved and junk. And so we're back at the church, and it's time for us to go home, and all of a sudden I remember, that I live right down the road from the house that we just fled from. And I am freaking out inside. But I don't bother to tell anyone, so I'm just gonna go home and get murdered or something. Well I never got to finish it, because my mom woke up, soooo yeah.

So you probably thought that was kind of pointless, but it was funny at the time, and I was just gonna mention it a little, but I couldn't do that without explaining all that crap.

SO ANYWAYS

Let's take the clock to around 10:30-ish. So I'm watching Dance Moms (funniest show EVER) and I realize, I haven't even eaten yet! So I wait till a commercial break to fix my food. One finally comes on, and I put my feet on the floor to get ready to go to the kitchen, and then I see it. Waiting for me was a SPIDER! I HATE********* spiders! I LOVE Spider-man, but I DESPISE spiders. So, I'm FA-REAK OUT! Like, I'm and whisper screaming (my parents were asleep) and jumping up and down, and I am on my bed, then I'm a little calmed down, and the spider moves like a centimeter, and I freak out again! So finally I get up the courage to finally get down, and when I go to put on my flip flop, it crawls in it! So now I'm screaming "GET OUT OF MY SHOE YOU DIRTY LITTLE DEMON!" And luckily, I have my converse in my room, so I slip them on and wait for it to come out of my flip flop to squash. After a few seconds, it crawls out, and it takes me forever to walk up to it. Well this thing is FAST! It crawls away, and then runs up the side of my night stand. I stick my foot up there, and it runs down and goes UNDER it! And now I'm freaking out again, because I'm thinking "GREAT! Now it's just gonna wait under there because I scared it, and it's gonna wait for me to go to sleep so it can crawl in my mouth!" So, I finally decide to relax and sit down in my chair for a few seconds and update my twitter so everyone knows I'm freaking out. Then, I take my eyes off my phone and guess who's staring at me. You guess it. THE SPIDER! So, of course, I freak out, just as much at the first time, I jump on my bed, then I decide, "Ok, just jump right on top of him." So I finally do, and it runs, and I'm freaking out because I'm afraid it'll crawl on me. So I start stomping away! AND IT KEEPS GETTING AWAY FROM ME! And FINALLY! I squished it, but I didn't only squish it, I DESTROYED IT! I showed that spider who the freakin' boss is up in here! And do, I'm like rubbing my foot in it until this thing is in to PIECES just so I know it's dead. And I felt like a true warrior! During that whole stomping seen, I felt like I was in the most intense part of a movie! Oooooh!

Well, that's it for my useless stories tonight! I'll update later for more stories that have no meaning! Byyyyeeeee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment