John Minor Carothers III

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Couple of Things i've Missed...

Well, in a previous post, I said I was gonna play baritone.....well, that's not happening for many reasons.
1) My heart wasn't in it
2) I didn't want to put anything in front of drama (especially something my heart wasn't in to)
3) The drama club will be doing stuff in the halftime show this year, so I'm gonna do that.
And there's more, but those are my top three. But since I quit,the section leader practically hates me now. So I guess I lost a friend because of it? Oh well. YOLO! She'll get over it...

Another thing I never mentioned...(I don't think)
I am going to be the 2012-2013 Elmore County High School Drama Club and Thespian Society Vice President! :D I'm so excited! I have BIG plans for this year!

I need to start practicing for competition. This year, I decided that everything that I will perform, I'm WRITING! yep, 100% original! Now no one can do the same thing as me, and I can make sure what ever character I play, I'll know exactly how it's supposed to be played!

Now for my summer plans! (I know you're thinking HA!)
But, I actually have a few. 1st, this weekend I'm leaving for church camp with my youth group. I'm not exactly sure what all goes on there, but everyone describes it as AMAZING! So, I'm assuming it'll be good!
2nd, the drama club is hosting a kid's drama camp to help kids with their drama skills and what we make from that will go to
3rd, The week after that, I'll be staying at Troy for a week for a like a drama camp/workshop thingy! So there will be a tremendous opportunity to improve my acting! (It needs work!)

And those are my big ones, but I'mma get off now because I can barely stay awake any longer! (I say that, but I try to get in the bed and BAM! I can't go to sleep for like 2 hours!) Soooo adios amigos! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment