John Minor Carothers III

Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's really a hard life

So, every normal teenager would be like "OH MY GOD! SCHOOL'S OUT!" Yeeeeahhh...that's not me. Most people actually have stuff to do in the summer. Not me. I sit at home and do absolutely nothing. I actually have a routine of shows I watch. (Saved by the Bell, then Boy Meets World, then Friends, then whatever comes on after that.) Sad isn't it? And I bet you're all like "Well why don't you make plans?" BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO DO ANYTHING! Most of my "friends" are either at the beach or hanging out with other friends. It totally sucks to not have anyone want to habg out with you because everyone else has something better to do or better people to hang out with. Like, words can't even describe my hurt. And also, I can't drive, so I can't meet up with anyone. EVER. And I no one ever invites me to the beach. Even if I didn't like the person and didn't want to go, it's still nice to have an invite. I wish I actually had a true best friend that would want to hang out all the time. And no one ever texts me. I usually have to text other people to see if they want to hang out...and most of the time they don't ever text me back! WELL THAT MAKES ME FEEL FREAKIN IMPORTANT! And my parents are always saying that I'm lazy and I never do nothing...well it's because I'm so freakin depressed that no one wants to have anything to do with me! UUUGGGGHHHH! Why don't people like me?! Am I THAT weird? I always thought I was a good amount of weirdness. I FINALLY may* have plans to go to the movies with Genell and Briona Bozeman...if they would ever text me back! See what I mean? And it was just gonna be Katlyn Eller and I, but she bailed. If only people understood my misery.

Well I'm sorry for going on this huge rampage...I just had to have some way to let it all out, I don't have any friends to tell it to, and no one but Myra reads this thing (Hey Myra!) so I figured this would be safe. Well good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment