John Minor Carothers III

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A LOT has happened...

Well, before I say ANYTHING, I would like everyone to know that this WHOLE post is written from my iPod and it's gonna be a long one, so if I succeed, it will be EPIC.

But, I know I haven't blogged in a while, but so much has happened and I just forgot to blog about it. So I'm about to share all the awesome things that have happened in the past two weeks.

Well first of all, I'M A BAND GEEK NOW!!!!! Well, I'm just a runner, but I'm FINALLY part of the band! This is EPIC. And it's all thanks to the most AWESOME drum major ever (who better be reading this!), Alex Williams! And we've also performed two games, and in my two weeks of being in the band, I love it and everyone in it!

Now moving on to my favorite thing about high school; drama. No, not the dumb he said-she said crap. I mean the drama club. But, you know that other kind of drama can get pretty entertaining. But back to what I was saying, I have the most epic class ever with Genell Davis, Stephanie Taylor, and Rachel Smith. We laugh SO freakin much! But I have FINALLY decided on what monologue I'm gonna do! And Katlyn and I have come up with the moves for our duet. And I've still got to get the skit from Myra (who also better be reading this.). I also am now running for drama club president. But Josh Rodie put his name down after mine, so more than likely he'll get it because he's a senior and funny and some people don't think it's fair for a sophomore to be president, but I have a lot more drama experience than a lot of those seniors, so I think it's absolutely fair. But anyways, Mrs. Eller is starting a Thesbian Drama Society. It's like an advanced drama club (it's kinda like English Honors Society, but with drama) and I will be vice president because I have more experience, and Katlyn will be president because she has been in A LOT of plays.

I truly miss my drama college people. Especially my favorite drama college person (I have a feeling you know who that is). They were the best group of actors. They made the drama club good. Now it's mostly up to Katlyn and me because most of the seniors suck. Nuff said!

Well it's not really as long as I thought it would be, but I did finish it on my iPod. Yes, I am awesome, you don't have to tell me. But goodbye for now! Love ya!(:

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I've posted a post from my iPod before, and thought it was the longgggest thing ever but it turned out short. ): haha.

    ReplyDelete