John Minor Carothers III

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time.

So, I really have A LOT on my mind right now. But lately, I've just really been thinking about time. It just does not seem like I should be a sophomore. It seems like it wasn't too long ago that my mother was picking me up in eighth grade and then go pick my brother up in tenth grade. NOW he's a senior (surprisingly) and I'm in tenth grade! It just don't seem real! Soon, I'll be GRADUATING! I do NOT want to graduate! 'd have to be old and responsible and all that bad stuff! I WANT to stay in high school! I want to enjoy every minute of it! Ugh. And since time is going so fast, I'll be losing A LOT of friends. Because I have a lot that's graduating THIS YEAR! Why does time have to go so freakin fast?! I can literally remember when I was in kindergarten. Then, when I started getting older, I wanted to get out of school and graduate, but now, since time is creeping up on me, I don't want to! I just wanna be like "Yo time! You need to stop! It's hammer time!" But noooooooooo, it's wanting to be all "Yeah, I'm bout to be gone like a freight train!" (I don't know why I all of a sudden wanted to use lyrics from songs.) Ugh. Time is a jerk. Nuff said. Well, I guess I'm about to get off now because I can't really think of much more to say. So I'll talk to you later. Until then, bye home-skillets!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment