John Minor Carothers III

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Drama Drama Drama

Ok, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not posting until now! I actually have a LIFE! Like, seriously, how weird is that?! I've been busy with band, drama, and school. I'd love to tell you EVERYTHING that has happened since September 14th, but I probably won't even know. but anyways, I basically wanted to tell you how the drama club has been. It is totally NOT the same as last year. You probably DON'T want to get me started about the problems with it, but anyways, we went to competition and I went to state for my monologue, but not Katlyn's and my song. And state was a BLAST! I probably liked it more this year than last year. I really hated taking a huge group with us (mostly because A LOT of the people get on my nerves) but it had some good advantages. It gave me a chance to stay away from our group as much as possible to meet some AMAZING people! I LOVE drama people! And, now we are doing "A Christmas Carol" and it has surprisingly been really good! We have one more performance Sunday, and I just realized, that I'm not gonna cry over ANYONE not being in a play next year. Is that seriously how much I hate the people? I mean, there's some people I'll miss, but none that I'll cry over, like I did with Myra last year. Then I was thinking about my senior year play, and I was thinking of only Katlyn and I. We are the only ones in our grade that act (besides Patty, but she mostly does it for competition). I will be crying like a baby on my last performance! I will miss it so much! But, if I stick to my plan, I'm planning on going to college to be an actor, but it won't be like high school drama club. And now I feel like I'm rambling so I'll leave you now. OH! I'm also thinking about playing the cymbals next year in band! :D

Byyyeeeee homeskittles! Ooops, I mean homeskillets. I have dyslexia (not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment