John Minor Carothers III

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

(Insert Catchy Blog Title Here)

Soooooo, I'm just sitting here listening to CASTING CROWN'S (I KNOW RIGHT?!?!) and just pondering. I'm thinking about how I have become a complete nerd...AND I LOVE IT! Let's see...ever since I have come to high school, I have joined drama, band, my sense of style has slightly changed, and someone's dad called me a nerd knocker :3.

Anyways, I just wanted to get that out lol. I'm really worried about acting. I have these HUGE auditions coming up THIS SATURDAY at ASF for acting classes and a shot to be in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and I haven't even practiced my monologue since state! I am SO scared. What if they don't I'm experienced enough?! There will be people there that have been in a kazillion plays and I've only been in two and been to state twice and both times I BARELY made superior at state. I AM SO SCARED! And I'm not even sure if my monologue shows that I'm serious about my acting (which I am!) And I REEEAALLLLLYYYYY want these classes! It would help my acting TREMENDOUSLY! And to top it all, NO ONE that I know is auditioning, so I'll be there all awkwardly with my parents. It wouldn't be as bad if they weren't there because I get along with drama people easily, but it's just weird with them. UUUGGGHHHHH! I wish this wouldn't stress me out.

Well, let's find a new topic. OH! Another thing to add to my nerdiness....I have JUST NOW started reading Harry Potter! :D And they are really good so far! I'm only on the third book right now though lol.

Oh and today I found out I won an abstract award for a terrible painting I entered in the Sparking the Arts contest! It was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! But oh well...it looks good on a college application lol...AND I just paid all my stuff for National English Honor's Society! SO next month, I'll get to be inducted! :D

I am SOOOOOOOO rambling right now, but, I like it because I haven't blogged in FOREVER! And you can only put so much stuff on a Facebook status and I feel more comfortable with this because less people see it. I have missed this thing so much! And I still don't like the design of it >:( . I want something that is ME! And it's VERY hard to do that lol.....I'll probably keep searching though lol....well I'mma bout to go! You probably got tired of reading by now...soooooooooooo like bye and junk!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment