John Minor Carothers III

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ehh...It's late...I don't feel like making up a good title...

So, really I only have like two things to say (even though I'm probably gonna end up saying like 5,000,000,000,000 things). So here goes.

1.) I think the auditions at ASF went pretty well. I think that was the best performance of my monologue I've ever done. BUT, there was something that made me unsure. Every one before me had to do a cold read monologue as well (of course no one knew about it until after they performed their original because then it wouldn't be a cold read) after they performed their prepared monologue. Well, it's 11:15 when I get out, and they end at 12:00 and there's about 3-4 people after me. Then, when I finish, I don't have to do a cold read. WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?! Surely they didn't forget to tell me that, because if so, they could have called me after I left. My mother thinks it was because they were running out of time, but I don't know. But if I did well, I SHOULD* hear back from them before January 7th.

2.) I just can't verbally express how much I freakin love Casting Crowns! Jake (my dog) probably hates them though. I play them every night OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and he ends up leaving. Well now it seems whenever I play them, he keeps leaving earlier and earlier. That is too funny (to me at least.)
Well here it is. Topic #3....I told you there would be more...but this one isn't much. I just want to let you guys know...MERRY CHRIST*MAS!!!!!!!!



Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I think that's about it. Nothing extraordinary has happened during my Christmas break so far....but, IF* I get a callback from ASF, I'll be sure to blog about it! Adios amigo(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment