John Minor Carothers III

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"The Internet Makes it Far too Easy to Creep on Children" A story of frustrating, creepy, and disturbing views from a blogger.

So, this blog can make you really creeped out. Me fellow blogger friend and I found this out tonight. We were chatting, talking about frustration problems with our blogs (choosing names, backgrounds, themes, and what not) and for some reason we decide to look at our blog stats. Apparently I have had 29 views tonight! Thanks guys! Unless you are creepers.

This brings up my next point. I was looking at how people find my blog. Apparently creepers search in the little search thing for my friend's name. Now she's creeped out. But what's really creepy is that people searched for me as well, but they made it a little too specific how they want to see me! CREEPYYYY! So my friend and i have decided to go into the witness protection program. I probably shouldn't have told you that then? Oh well...YOLO! Anyways, for all of you creepers, PLEASE stop searching for me that way!

But! it's turns out, people are viewing my blog from Europe! Hello Europeans! America says hi! :D

Annnnd, a different subject! I mentioned in my previous post that I have made plans to go to the movies on Saturday. I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE STINKIN' MOVIES! I have been wanting to see Snow White and the Huntsman for SO long now, and I never get to go! I was supposed to go today, but plans got cancelled! They've been rescheduled for Friday, but I doubt I'll still get to go. Does the world not want me to see this movie?! UUUGHGUGHGUGHGGHUGH!

But, I think that ends this blog post. Goodnight creepers! -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment