John Minor Carothers III

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The MOST IMPORTANT day in the WHOLE wide world!!!

Yes...it is my birthday! And it was probably the BEST fifteenth birthday anyone has EVER had! I start off waking up at 10 from a 12 hour sleep, then I get ready to go get my NEW phone (That I have waited for for fifteen years!)! Message me on facebook if you want the number. Then my mother takes me to Chili's for lunch with my grandparents. Then I go swimming at their house! THEN, I come home to get ready for Jordan Curlee's AWESOME birthday party! We (of course) dance, I put icing on Jordan's face, Haley Wilkerson puts some on mine, Genell Davis puts some on Brandon Sims's, our faces get stained pink, Me, Jordan, and Brandon blow out birthday candles, she opens presents, we dance some more, we dance some more, and we dance even more, we play Catch Phrase which was REALLY* intense, we do charades (kinda), and we basically just hung out. It was hilarious! I also got a bunch of new numbers on my new phone! And now Monday I have to go get my permit! Wish me luck! I'm sorry this post isn't as long (I like reading long ones...you may not) as my normal ones. I thought it would be longer! But oh well! Dueces! (Is that how you spell it? What does that even mean?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment