John Minor Carothers III

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hmmmmm...I don't even know what to call this one(:

Well, this past week, I went to the AIM SE Youth Camp (Association of Independent Methodists South East). I think I got a lot closer with God and I've decided to stop doing some of this things that are sicky. But I think I've learned that it's almost impossible to do it all at once. I think I might start taking it one by one. I know, that sounds so stupid, but it's working out for me. You'd be like: "But Jordan, you're still doing icky stuff!" But I think of it as: "Yes but I'm doing one less icky thing, and soon, I won't be doing any!"  Haha, I know...I'm odd. BUT That's not the only thing that happened at camp! I got my regular sleeping patterns back! Haha, thanks to my dear friend, Myra Boulware, I've been going to sleep around 4:00 in the morning...now I'm going around 11! Well, I can't really think of anything else....OH! School starts back in 13 (well I gues 12 now) days!!! I know, it sounds weird to be excited for school to start back but I miss my peeps! And...my 15th birthday is in 18 (17) days!!! That means I finally get a cell phone!!! I'm so excited!!! Haha wel.l, NOW I think thats it!(: Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment