John Minor Carothers III

Monday, August 8, 2011

A post about nothing to post....yes, a very confusing post!

So I have writer's block! I can not think of ANYTHING to post about BUT my writer's block! I am posting about nothing to post about. How confusing is that!? I want to write something that's on my mind BUT ALL I THINK ABOUT IS MY WRITER'S BLOCK! So therefore, I have nothing to post about. So does that mean this post isn't about anything? Or is it about thinking of this post?! Dang. I confuse myself. It's not like there's nothing else on my mind than nothing to post about. I happen to be furious right now. I just can't talk about it because I'm not supposed to repeat it. But other than all the anger, I'm thinking about nothing to post about. So do I have writer's block anymore? Because this post doesn't really have a subject. Or does it? UGH! Stupid confusing topic/non-topic! Thank you, Myra Boulware, for giving me this challenge! I'm not mad about you giving it to me, but it's just so hard/confusing!!!!!!! Ooooooooh! I could talk a little bit about mine and Myra's hang out tomorrow! We agreed that we wanted to see each other before school started, so she said we could have lunch someday at Ranchito. So we're having it tomorrow if everything turns out good. And that's basically it. That would be a good post for tomorrow! :D Great! I know what to post for tomorrow, but not today?!?! Or did I already know what to post!?!?! I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! I'm about to end this post short because I'm way too confused! Peace peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment