John Minor Carothers III

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Soreness sucks!

So yesterday I went to my little cousin's 4th birthday party. He had it at Wind Creek, so we all got on the boat. When we got out deep enough, we start to go tubing. I first got on with my 7 year old cousin and her half sister who is 8 (it was a three person tube). It starts off ok, then my uncle starts going faster, and pretty soon he got going so fast that I was surprised he would go that fast with two little girls on it. Well then later I get on with Abbey and my other uncle's girlfriend. This time to level the tube out, I was on the end. And soon I'm struggling to stay on. And eventually he throws me off and I know I did at least one flip in the air and maybe one in the water but anyways, since I didn't know what was going on and I didn't expect it, I actually slapped Abbey in the face when I was flying off and when I was in the water I realized half my butt was showing so I'm just thinking "I wonder how many people just saw my butt" but I don't think anyone saw it. So I get back to the tube and of course with my fat self I had a hard time. The he goes insanely fast again and I had the hardest time staying on when ever he was turning on my side. Eventually when we crossed over the middle part from where the motor blows the water and we get to my side again we start jumping and I'm litterally hanging off the tube in the air with my hip facing the sky! When I got back on the tube (I never fell off) Abbey and I gave the exact same expression of shock, amazement, and fear in one and then we start dying out laughing. Then that exact same thing happens to me two more times. Then he decides to be funny and he goes towards one of the floaty things in the water and he starts turning, and we think that he's showing off and is barely going to miss it but he keep getting closer to it and I'm just thinking that I'm about to hit it. But the rope hits it then we hit it and Abbey and I freaked out because we thought it was hard or something but we see that it goes under and realized that it was inflatable. Then we demanded that he stopped and let us back on the boat and we didn't get back on it. Sorry if it was hard to understand what I was saying. You just had to be watching from my point of view. But now my arm is killing me!!! And I guess that's all for tonight! Bye peeps!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment