John Minor Carothers III

Thursday, July 7, 2011

That Boulware Chick and Me(:

Well, last night I stayed up until 4:00 a.m. talking to my drama club role model, Myra Boulware (I call her McLovin, she calls me McNugget). We were getting pretty deep into discussion too. We talked about everything about competition to wishing a certain* someone a terrible when they grow old! We start off talking about drama competition. Turns out, she loves me so dearly that she even writes a skit just me to do at competition (and that Eller chick along with me lol...I love her)!!!!!! Then I explain to her my three options for monologues and the duet I'm singing with Katlyn (YIKES!!! I've never heard her sing AND I don't think I'm too good of a singer so we'll see how this turns out). Then we talk about how people do not take drama seriously (this was a MAJOR topic and drama club was like 75% of this conversation because we're both so passionate about it). A lot of people take the class just to get an easy A but it does NOT deserve that kind of disrespect (well it doesn't deserve any kind of disrespect). Then we talk about how the principal definitely doesn't take it seriously because all he cares about is sports. She gave me a great idea to make a formal presentation to him why we deserve more respect and money. Then of course, we had to talk about why it was a bad idea for her not to be an officer...which I strongly agree.  Then about why some of the officers shouldn't have been officers :P. Then we talked about these blogs and how bad bloggers we were. OH! She redesigned hers! You should check it out! thatboulwarechick.blogspot.com/ is her blog! But I don't even know why I said that because no one even reads this thing so I guess I was telling Myra to check out her own blog! But anyways, we also talked about Micheller and her constant screaming at Grant and during play season. Also apparently she has a bee-yoo-tiful voice, so I'm going to call her out in the middle of class and make her sing. Then our last topic was her bad break up. AND THAT is how we come to wishing someone a bad old adulthood. We hope that he ends up as a bitter old cat man dressed as Urkle and screaming to kids to get off of his lawn! He will also ride around on his tractor in his spare time (which is all the time because he will be a loser). And his best friend will be his rocking chair and his 50 cats! And he will also have to deal with teenagers that call him Old Man Jenkins dealing drugs behind his old barn and putting dog poop in a bag and lighting up on his front porch! Well I guess you know why Myra Boulware is my drama role model! And she's been waiting long enough to see this so I'm about to let ya go! Bye!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment