John Minor Carothers III

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm Back...FINALLY!!!!!

It's OK!!!! I am ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DIED!!!!!!!!But I almost did lol....I've been on restriction and just now got off. IT'S BEEN LIKE FOUR WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!! But A LOT has happened.! I went to state for drama competition in Florence at the University of North Alabama. It was SOOOOOOOO fun! I want to go back! Katlyn and I got superior, but we didn't get first, second, or third. :( But this one couple from Wetumpka did our same skit but got first and they were terrible! But Patty Holley got second :). Then I got a new word...Poppin :). I had two parties at my house for Christmas. We had a young adult sunday school party. Then a week later we had my Nanny's side of the family.Then  Friday night the youth group did the Progressive Nativity in Wetumpka. I was a perty sexy Joseph lol jk. Then Tuesday we went to Snow Mountain. That was perty dang fun! Fo sho sho! Then yesterday we rang the bell for the Salvation Army at Walmart. I got my poppin' Santa hat there and wore it while ringing the bell! Then that night we went caroling to elderly people. We went to McDonald's for ice cream afterward and I got the biggest milkshake I ever had! Then today I rode to town and got another milkshake at Our Father's Place (I like milkshakes :)) Now I'm at my cousin, Jordan Kay Curlee the First's, house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment